Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Message to My Dissenting Blog Readers



Folks,

It has been almost six years since starting this blog, and I received a lot of wonderful feedback. I even developed a following of 235 members, plus an additional 135 Google connections.

One of the things that makes blogging so interesting is when people express disagreement with my views. I welcome such opposing comments because they do give me broader perspectives on things, and who knows, I just might learn something. 

My only request is that you woman up or man up; have the moral fiber, the intestinal fortitude to back your points. Don't just attack my writing and run away before I can respond with a thought that might be different from yours.. That is just plain cowardly! I love a good debate because it subliminally enlightens and sharpens all parties involves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments will be ignored and deleted.